
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, January 28, 2005
Friday at last!! Weee!! No school for today. Good news that I don't need to attend the talk by Microsoft. Woke up late. Did my webpage till 1pm. What a pity I can't go for the Friday's prayers. I feel guilty of that but what to do. My leg still hurts when I bend it. Twice already. Next week had to go. If there's pain, ignore and bear with it.
Meet Adib and Taufiq at Nazir's house. Planning to buy VB book and watch Elektra. End up watching the movie and not getting the book. Why? Close at 7pm and we went there at 7.08pm after the movie!!! Hard luck. Head to town hunting for it. First at Borders and then at Takashimaya. No use. Was no where to be found. One was sold at an amazing price of $120. Sorry no buying with price like that! Had to get the book by Monday.
Kirk Hammett
*Million Miles Away*
Time check: 10:34 PM
|