PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, January 06, 2005



First of all, I wanna thank Aifa for the choker. So nice of her to bought for all her friends. I got two of them. Both was nice. I like~! Thanks Aifa.

As for today, I played bowling with the my gang at Orchid Country Club. What a pity that I had to pay $3.20 because of my age. Not fair!! As usual, I didn't win the match. Tried so many times but they are all so good. Then went down to play pool. I'm not good at it. Managed to hit one ball. Hehe.

Head to Orchard for lunch. Had to say I'm pissed off. That's because I ordered chicken rice and I thought it was like special. Had roasted chicken. But as it arrived, I was shocked. Damned plain. I can get that 'shit' anywhere man. Farking no standard! Next, the rice doesn't taste like chicken rice. Farkin hell! It taste like normal rice. What the hell man. Won't be eating there again.

Next stop Heeren. Didn't buy anything. Just followed them. Kind of nothing to do. Waste my money on that stupid shit and I ain't got no mood to go anywhere else. Make a move along with Aifa. Great~! I'm not alone. Straight on to my bed moment I reached home. Ahh~! My back ache man.

Kirk Hammett
*Higher*


Time check: 12:32 PM