PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, January 29, 2005



Did my project again. Two more pages to go and it's done. I thought I could finish it by today. Instead, I managed to get only one page done. Had to fetch my grandmother from dialysis and after that, meet Haz and Ira for lunch at West Mall. As usual, we ate at KFC. My favourite restaurant. I didn't quite enjoy the meal due to some black substance found on the chicken. It felt like charcoal and the chicken taste like BBQ ones. I was like, "What the heck?!" Carry on eating.

Haz has got to work. Left with me and Ira. Feel like spending more time with her when her mum called asking her to go back because her grandparents is coming. Haiz!! Just want to chill sey. Furthermore now, I rarely see her. Nevermind. Got to respect her mum's decision.

My right leg troubling me again. My toe's hurt. Injury after injury. Hope it can cure before next Friday.

Kirk Hammett
*Sepenuh Hati*


Time check: 10:53 PM