PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, December 02, 2004



Today woke up, feeling unwell. Yesterday Raya eat so much, then now down with flu and sorethroat. What a day!! Nothing to do. Online till 3pm. Still, nobody was there except Nisha. Planned what to do. So bored to the core. Idea idea idea!! Her response was.. Movie. I accept. What story? Shutter!! Ah yes! I wanna see that from last week. Call Amy. 2 mins later, answer was yes. Good. Called Ahmad and Shirhan. Bad. Can't go along. So off we go to GV Yishun.

Reached there at 6.30pm plus. Ask Amy to buy the tickets first. Then we bought fish fillet and double cheeseburger plus some nachos and ice lemon tea. Weeheehee!! Lyke wanna go camping sey. Waited for the movie. Haiz! So long.

During the show, I was like covering my eyes. Luckily Nisha was there, giving me warning when the scary part comes about. I nearly choked on the burger once. Damn!! That pasrt when the face in the picture turn. The sound effect was good. Good to make us faint. Amy chilled. Like nothing happened. Ask him to watch ghost story, he's definitely won't be afraid. He said it was nothing. My God Amy!! Serious talking, he's the coolest amongst us haha.

The storyline was quite good. But one sound I always heard is the munching of nachos and popcorn from Amy. Haha! Funny lar. Story haven't start, nachos nearly finished. Dasyat betol~! After it end, we went to the toilet. But I can't bear to step into the cubicle. Keep remembering the hand although it wasn't as scary. But still..

After sending Nisha home, went back with Amy. Story story story till we reached interchange. He always talk about ghost along the way.. Hish budak nie. Bus came. We went separate ways. Till we meet again yeah bro.

SINGAPORE IDOL WINNER---->TAUFIK BATISAH<----SINGAPORE IDOL WINNER

Kirk Hammett
*Down To My Last*


Time check: 2:46 PM