PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, December 19, 2004



My mum planned to have a picnic at Sembawang Park with my cousins. Good idea I thought. Still I woke up at 10pm hehe. I have a feeling they will be late because my dad still have to go to Andalus to collect my sis's report book. I was wrong. In the end, I was the one who had to hurry up. As usual.

Meet them at 12pm. My stomach singing already. Ate some fried mee first while waiting to fry some eggs and hotdogs. Then followed by the main dish. Rice with chicken soup, egg, hotdogs and sambal. Delicious man. Chill by playing guitar with my bro and cousin. Taught him Fade To Black. He's improving. Good to hear that.

The rest were flying kites. I could see the high tides but too bad I didn't brought along my shorts. Instead, sat by the side and watch the sea. So boring! My mum cooked maggi for all of us. I tucked in again. Played guitar again with me and broon guitars, Pak Busu on vocals. Kekeknyer kiteorg. Sampai ayah aku nak tido pun tergendala. Hish!!

End at 6pm. Again, I had fun. Too bad we didn't overnight. Aww my back ache again. Hmm..

Kirk Hammett
*Metalingus*


Time check: 10:22 PM