
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, December 18, 2004
I have a bad ache down my back. Aww it's so awwful. I can't walk properly. It's there since I returned from Sentosa that day. What luck!
Did nothing much in the morning except to play my Playstation. Then got a call from Mak Busu saying that my so-called relatives is coming to our house for a visit. Great! At least I'm not so bored. Accompany my mum to NTUC to buy some chickens and other stuffs. They reached at around 2.30pm. Stayed until 5pm. My uncle suggest we brought them for shopping at Giant. Off we go. Didn't buy much. I chill at this part whereby they all stopped by at the shades section. As I can't see without my specs, I guess it would be wise to sit at one corner hoping that my uncle won't sarcastically sounded me. But he did. I'm annoyed haha.
Bought some pies and bread to grandma's house. She just came back from NUH. Need an operation on her arm. Haiz! Have dinner there. We chilled till 10pm. Then headed to Mak Busu's house. Eat again. French fries and chicken curry. My stomach bloated. Can't help it la. Make a move at 11.30pm. What a day!
Kirk Hammett
*Tender Surrender*
Time check: 2:13 PM
|