
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Yes ah!! Those test & exams are behind me now. At least now can have some breathing space before ITE main exams. I was really stress before this. Yeah it's now over.. Looking forward to Hari Raya!!! Countdown 3 more days! Yeah~!! Can't wait for the day.
Today have Comm Communication test. I got to say that I didn't quite study yeah. But due to some cleverness of me and my friends, I think I'm gonna pass geeheehee. But!! We didn't cheat ok.. just browse the book for answer.. that's all (step tak salah).
Then got database phase test. I got no idea how to do it. Hope to squeeze through that module. Haiz~! I'm too tired to type more. I'll stop here..
Kirk Hammett
*Chop Suey*
Time check: 9:11 PM
|