
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Sunday, November 14, 2004
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO ALL MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD~!!
My dad woke me up at 7am for Hari Raya prayers. I was totally exhausted the day before. Can you imagine we went to Geylang at 11pm till 3 in the morning! My mum and Mak Busu wanted to do some last minute shopping for their 'selendang'. So I just followed them together with Dad, sis, Pak Busu and my cousin. *Penatz*
Waited for my bro to finish bathing. We went to Masjid Perkampungan Melayu near Sembawang Park area. All the other mosques started early but here starts at 8.30am. Had some time to get ready. Unfortunately, it rained. Had to walk to the mosque in the rain. *November Rain eh?*
Prayer ended at 9.45am. Went home to had breakfast. I set my rules to not eat a lot this festive season. But it all went haywire. I was tempted by mum's cooking. AYAM KICAP, UDANG SAMBAL, LONTONG, SERUNDING, RENDANG and many more. Haiz!! Off i go, eating double of what I ate during fasting month. *Dasyat*
At 1pm, headed to grandma's house. Only Pak Busu family was there. The rest haven't reached yet. And guess what? I go for 2nd round, together with dad, bro and Pak Busu. You see, i went against my rules. *U r fired hanz!*
Then one by one arrived and the whole house turned lively. Kids running around, people talking aloud, the TV programme and etc. I chilled waiting for the food to digest. Going for third round. *Gila eh!*
My cousin bro brought along his Playstation. Ape lagi! Mcm tk knal pulak si hanz ni. Winning 11 lar.. ape lagi kan!! As usual, people taught that they were good and taunted me. I kept my cool and the results tells it all. Heehee sorry cousin bro.. I got u. 7-0 and 9-0. How about that?? *Mau lawan lagi.. jemput lah dtg uma*
Go home at 7.30pm. Now staring at my MMF project. I can't open my scene "My Friends". The stressfulness is coming back. Got only 3 days brfore submitting. Arrgg!! How?? Must redo again is it?!! Die!! Don't know how to do. Hmm..
*Makan panadol 10 biji*
'KEPADA KAWAN-KAWANKU YANG MENGENALI DIRIKU, KU INGIN MENGUCAPKAN SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. MAAFKAN SEGALA KESALAHANKU DAN JUGA KATA-KATAKU YG MENYINGGUNG PERASAANMU. MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN.'
Kirk Hammett
*Sepasang Kurung Biru*
Time check: 9:24 PM
|