PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, November 12, 2004



Morning2 one man down. Azmil can't turned up for school as he was too tired the day before. That 2 man down. Faizal went to Malacca already. So boring. I was tired too, dozing off in the MRt on the way to school. If not for today's test, I'll be soundly sleeping and continue dreaming. So left only me, Idah and Adib. And Adib said he was late. Meet straight at school. Bah~!

Test was not bad after all. But Ms Christina kept walking around, leaving me with no chance to ask people bout my doubts. Ish! Finished the test with 30 minutes left. Fast eh? Biase..

Accompany Adib to Clementi to buy Flash MX software. Waited for Nazir, buy my casual clothes and off we go to the Friday's prayers, the last Friday's prayer in Ramadhan. Yeah!! My attendance is absolutely great. Didn't miss those Fridays in this month. Thank God!

Then we watched the movie, 'Taxi'. It was great. Fun and tak boleh angkatz. I like the cop's attitude. Sleng, stupid turned clever at the end. Hahaha~!! Wanna watch it again larz.

Must finish my database project by today. If not, I'll be in trouble. Got to get going. Adios!!

Kirk Hammett
*Holiday*


Time check: 8:38 PM