PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, November 24, 2004



Finally, Maths exam is over. I thought it was going to be the meanest exam than the O Level but I was wrong. It was quite easy and I hope to get my standard marks for Maths.

As usual, we played soccer after that. As the weather signal that the rain is coming, I didn't have lunch but straight to the field. Even in the state of sickness, I don't give a damn. Soccer means soccer haha. Soon, my sorethroat and cough worsened. I stopped for a while. Heavy rains pours down. The boys, I don't know what's happening to them, still playing at the walkway area. Rather than I sat down doing nothing, I joined them haha. Tired sey.

Tomorrow bro's going to Langkawi for 3 days. Selamat eh bro. His room is mine. Hmm maybe I'll fix back the PS to play Winning Eleven. Hope he does remember to buy me a pair of earphone. I can't live without music man.

Kirk Hammett
*Enter Sandman*


Time check: 8:33 AM