
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
CP COMM exam waiting for me. Woke up early to revise. At sch, was a bit nervous. No idea what sort of questions might come out. Revise one more time. During exam, I was relieved. 70% of what I learnt came out. Overcome the paper with ease. Hopefully can pass it.
Played soccer with the boys at the basketball court. No energy but still played. Was quite tiring. Didn't eat breakfast and lunch. Fatique is there. Still carry on playing until about 1.30pm. Rest at the canteen. Beep Beep!! Message alert. It was ira, asking what time want to take the camera. Arrgg!! Juz want to rest. Ok I understand she's working. So, 3pm make a move. No music in the bus. So LAME!! Got to get a new earphone. Don't think I wanna buy MP3. Not necessary. Still have my discman. Yeah!! Save money for good use.
Reach Woodlands. So many people. Some I know. Some I heck care. Got back my camera. Head home straight. Nadia call asking bout tomorrow raya. Have to confirm with the rest. Ok2, I'll do it. Leave it to me. Luckily, all confirm. That's great.
But there's something which makes me totally mad. Phone rings. Azmil called. I know what he's going to talk about. Raya tomorrow!! What??! Tomorrow?! Didn't I told you guys please don't organise it tomorrow. I've got something on. But NO! They are still with the plan. Feeling rather devastated. Why must do it tomorrow? We still have Wed, Thurs, Fri and next week. Why? Ok from your point of view, I know that majority of you can make it. So only I can't. So majority wins. Fine!! Leaving without me. Got no feelings right? Left one friend out. Enjoy yourself with the others. What about me? You think I'm also having fun with my sec friends. Let me tell you guys that Tue is the only day I can Raya with them as they are all busy with schools and so forth. C'mon, I already said and even pleaded to Faizal try to make it where everybody is free. Where everybody can enjoy together. Where's the "ONE FOR ALL,ALL FOR ONE" motto??!!
I was truly mad about the decison. I know who I am. Not important right. What if you can't make it? For sure, you will ask them to change plan right? I'm not the type of person who bragged but understand understood ah, this is the first time we went RAYA together and I will not have the chance to visit the rest if I can't make it while you can. Is it fair? I don't want to talk about this. What I'm saying here is what I think of you guys. Don't be self-centered next time round. Think of others feelings and thought. Not only yours.
I'm angry, mad, dissapointed with this. Think about it again. Am i right to say these? You guys decide. Sorry to say this. I want you to know what I'm feeling now.
Kirk Hammett
*The Kids Aren't Alright*
Time check: 9:47 AM
|