PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, November 06, 2004



At last!! Can relax a bit. It's been a hectic week personally for me. O levels just started on Monday and I'm struggling to find my form back. Didn't have time to update this bloggie. See how busy I am bloggie.. Haiz!! Wednesday and Thursday had my papers. To be truth, I'm nervous doing all the papers. Knowing none of the candidates makes me more uneasy. It's been boring. Straight after the exams, went home. Nobody to talked to unlike last year where I can talk about the papers to my friends. Damned!! Hate this!!

As for today, my family went to JB, leaving me alone as I came home late after Friday's prayers. So I was left alone with those two "uninvited" person in my house. I really hate this. Ever since they were here, my life ain't the same as before. History tells it all. I hate her!! I hate both of them!! And I can feel for my dad. How he used to suffer because of that damned moron! And now she's back to haunt us. Hate it when I talk about this. Sickening when I look at her face. Moron~!!

Feel bored of breaking fast alone, I joined my friends at Bukit Gombak. They planned to play "bunga api" after BUKA. So I tagged along, leaving those hatred memories behind me for a moment. Meet up with Idah and Aifa at Woodlands. Sorry if I'm late yea. I didn't know you've already bought those things already hee. Hanafi and Yusoff were already there waiting. And soon Adib, Taufiq and Faizal arrived. So off we go to the bazaar, buying all the food we need. I bought for myself "Nasi Sambal Goreng" and 1 Chicken Burger. Total $5. Not bad eh. Better than Geylang in terms of food pricing.

Then we played "bunga api" near Bukit Gombak area. Don't know lah what's the name. Quite fun lar. Hanafi brought along his friend. A great guy. Able to mix with us. Yea his name's Wira. Style kan? Ehekz..

Had a great time yesterday. Reached home at about 10.30pm. Again, those feelings came back to me. I ignored and did my usual stuff. Chat with Hafida while waiting for my parents. Yea Hafida is my friend's godsister. It's a miracle that she's in the same class, same school as my ex. Well what a small world. Told her to be careful in school. I know her class very well. That's why..

My parents reached at 12.40am, bringing back Domino's Pizzas, chocolates and all the different types of kuih. Yeah!! Suddenly, I became energetic. Rushed to the kitchen to get them. Ate about 4 slices of pizza and drank a can root beer. Consider it as Sahur for tomorrow. After that.. I went zZZzZZzzZZzz~!!!

Kirk Hammett
*My Friend Of Misery*


Time check: 3:56 PM