PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, October 17, 2004



YoOhOo~!! Welcome back man. I've just changed my new layout. Hmm guess it's quite alright. Is it nice?? Well you decide.

Today is the 2nd day of Ramadhan. And I'm feeling better than ever. Nothing much to do today except fetching my grandmother from dialysis. Went to her house after that. My sister ate some porridge in front of me. She's been complaining when she can have her lunch. How dare you!! But nevermind. 9 years old kid is always like that wahaha.

Yesterday, Ira called me. I didn't know her intentions at first. But she kept telling me, " An, ko tau niari ari ape?" I was like confused. I said it's the first day of Ramadhan hehehe. But she said other than that. I gave up eventually. Only I realised that it was her birthday. And I didn't remember it. For someone who has been my best friend and the most trusted person. I can't believe it. And so, apologised numerous times and decided to buy her favourite ENERGY CD at Causeway Point. I will never ever forget her birthday again. Never!!

So there we were. At 4pm sharp, I met Ira and Ahmad at the water fountain. Her cuzin sis, Haslinda, soon joined us. We browsed the entire CD RAMA for the ENERGY CD. Finally, she got what she wanted and I feel happy paying for that. Then we went to look for shoes and shirts for Hari Raya. Buy some chocolates at Cold Storage and to the Bazaar next to Causeway. Not many shops selling T-Shirts that I wanted. Me and Ahmad were talking about the brand "Von Dutch". It seems that mostly girls tend to wear that. I saw this shirt with the logo in front and it's attractive. But rarely I see a guy wearing that "Von Dutch" logo shirt. So I didn't buy it.

By the time we finished strolling around the Bazaar, it was 6pm and time for us to go home. We went separate ways and I took the train. Can't wait to break fast with my family. My mum cooked Chicken Rice and steamed some "Pau" for us. Yummy!!

Kirk Hammett
*2x4*


Time check: 8:37 AM