
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Monday, October 18, 2004
Yay yay~!! Science practical senang!! Boleh buat!! Alhamdulillah.. Ade harapan utk pass ni paper. Yay yay~!! OoOpps.. Channel 5 please..
Ok ok today not bad. I can do the practical without to think so hard. Fortunately, the invigilator is my former school teacher. She gave me the confidence to do. I felt happy when I saw her because at least I knew someone in the lab!! Although she didn't teach me, but her presence made me feel calm. I feel good~! So good~! So good~!
After that, went to meet my old pals, Shirhan and Khairul. Semue nk maintain macho hehez. Shirhan is different now. Not his behaviour but his hairstyle. Wahaha I like~!! But cannot beat mine ah. As long as I'm around, he'll be 2nd best you see hehe. Feel great meeting them. As for Khai, still the same old fella. Asik nk tangkap handsome aje. Tk habis2 nk cuci mata die. haiz!! But he's funny. We walked ard Causeway Point (AGAIN!!!) to buy present for Shirhan's friend. From teddy bears to soft toys to Winnie The Pooh and many more but in the end, didn't buy anything. Waited for his friend and then decide which one to buy.
By 6, I went home with Khai. Talk about our personal probz and he as usual, fooled me out sarcastically. HeMpH! But then he helped me through. One best friend I've ever had. To sum it all up, both of them and the practical made my day. (",)
Kirk Hammett
*Unforgiven II*
Time check: 9:47 PM
|