PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, October 23, 2004



Today is somehow a mixed day for me. Didn't go anywhere. Felt boring until I realised that I have to complete my school assignment. O level coming, ITE exams around the corner. I'm so stress as to which I must focus on. I wanted to get the best of both worlds but it's so demanding. I wanted to go to poly but I'm confused now. Time is running out and I have not 100% yet in preparing for my O level. Stress~ Stress~ Stress~!!

My grandma was warded at NUH. Needed operation on her right hand. Something happened during dialysis and at night, the hand swollen. Felt pity for her. Had been in so much suffering since she's down with kidney problems. Financially affected too as my grandfather's now retired. Haiz~!


Today break fast with my family. My little sis began to fast the whole day since yesterday. Feels great breaking fast with all the family members fasting. Eat a lot today. Almost all the jemput2 pisang I gave finish. Now I feel sick haha.Have to revise my maths later. Klah bubbye~!

Kirk Hammett
*Complicated*


Time check: 8:52 PM