
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock~!! There goes the ticking of the clock, reminding me that 3 more days to O Level Examinations. Let's put it this way. I've not 100% prepared for it. It's last minute preparation and I don't think I can achieve an 'A' for maths and science. That's my target last year but due to some reaason, I didn't managed to get those targets. So countdown.. 72 hrs more. Wish me goodluck~!
Woke up at 9.30pm. I was too tired the day before. Didn't accompany my dad to send my sister to Madrasah. I had to revise Physics and MMF. Monday Blues. Have a test on MMF. Yea, MMF's great. I likee~! But hate the theory. Go through the notes and the powerpoint slides. So far so good. Hope can pass.
Check out soccernet and was surprised Man Utd lost 2-0 to Portsmouth. Why can this happen? After all the hardwork u've done last week, u went down against Portsmouth. Well can't say anything but this, "BUCK UP OR THE TITLE'S NOT YOURS!!!".
Did my Science pretty well. Found out that I can still do the Physics questions even though it's been several months where I left those books and notes in my bag. Phew~! Beginning to feel a little bit better after that. Took a rest after an hour hehe.
After that, received an invitation from my former english teacher, Ms Rajinee. She's getting married soon!! I'm happy for her. She's been one of my favourite and caring teacher throughout my sec 5 days. How I wish that she taught me when I was in Sec 3. She the most caring teacher that ever taught me. And I did pretty well in her subjects, English and Social Studies. Can't wait for 28 NOV. Going there with all of them. Confirm KECOH~!
Then help mum with the cooking. I learnt to cook Asam Pedas. Weeheehee~!! And i modified the sambal egg to my own taste. My skills in F&N is put to good use yeah!
Had rice, sambal egg, ikan asam pedas, vegetables and jemput2. Know what?? I forgot to drink. As soon as the 'Azan' starts, I straight went to the food. Haiz. Lapar sangat lah aku nie.
And now, I wanna revise my Physics again. Take care all of you.
Kirk Hammett
*Kurenai*
Time check: 8:03 PM
|