
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Test~! Presentation~! Practical Test~!! Test test test~!! Haiz!! My brain gonna give way soon. Isk~!! Today got 3 test and a presentation and thankfully, I managed to overcome them.
I think I did quite ok with the Oral Presentation. Talked about Man Utd and luckily, I have some old posters to be used as my AVAs. Comment from lecturer is great. But spoil my mood when she said Man U of now is not the same as the last 5 years. Cheh~!!
After that got report writing test. Didn't know what to write. Hentam ajelah~!
Proceed to LRC while waiting for Comp Maintenance Practical Test. I'm in the 2nd shift. During test, encounter some problems especially the jumper settings for the hard drives. They gave hard drives which show 'nonsense' diagram of the settings. I followed it but to no use. Master no need jumper but in the end must use. What is this?? Stupid right?? Waste 1 hour installing the additional hard drive. At last ask teacher for help. Loss some marks. Managed to finish it within 2 hours with the help of Aisah and Yusoff. Then went home with Wahidah and Aisah. Feeling rather hungry and thirsty just now. Quickly rushed home and cleaned myself up.
Help mum serve the dishes. Today she cooked Mee Goreng. Sedap lar~!! But I ate once. Tak nak makan banyak2~! Inilah masanya nak kuruskan badan hehe. Drank lots and lots of water until kembung already. Oklah wanna download some songs weeheehee~!!
Kirk Hammett
*No Boundaries*
Time check: 8:06 PM
|