PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, October 02, 2004



Recently, I'm beginning to feel that I've lost something. Two days gone and my HP stay silent at night. I don't know why I've been treated like this. I've told her that I won't be messaging her because I want her to msg me. I've waited for an hour that night but she didn't reply back my SMS even though she told me she would. I'm lost for words.

Since the day Yaz and I were separated, my life's been up and down. I felt sad for her because now she ain't the girl I knew before. She's not the same gerl that I loved before. I heard she had become wild. She even started smoking again. I'm disappointed that she did not heed my advice. I know that 3 guys have treated her badly. The first, loved her for money. Second, left her. Third, two-timed her. This happened after we broke off. I just pitied her that's all. For now, I like to stay like this until I found my true love. If that happen, I would like to maintain that relationship for as long as I could.

Kirk Hammett
*The Memory Remains*


Time check: 9:54 AM