
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, October 29, 2004
Morning2 I've been asked to wake up by my mum for 'Sahur'. I don't feel like eating but when I saw the food, which is Udang Lemak Cili Padi, the appetite just came out from nowhere. So end up eating mith my bro and dad. That's the 2nd time I ate rice in the wee hours of the morning. Then went online for a while, checking out my friendster account and email. By the time, it was 6.00am. I didn't realised it. Quickly had a bath and ready for school.
For the 2nd time in a row, Zal and Amil were early than me and I don't even know why. I thought wanna go with them but they were already at Yew Tee when I msg them. So off I go alone with my discman. Didn't msg Idah because I thought she were already with them. I was surprised she doesn't. Met her at Jurong East along with Adib. Meet the rest at Vista and as usual, late for assembly again.
During lesson, I did Microsoft Access assignment which was quite easy. Managed to finish it before time. Gave some help to Amil. After class, went for make-up lesson for MMF. Then to the mosque with the boys W/O Adib. Haiz~! Ni budak tau cabut aje~! Reached Woodlands four hours before 'Buka'. So, I went to Mil's house for rounds and rounds of Winning 11. As usual, I lost three games straight with the scores pretty entertaining. High scores all the way. Yes~!! The 4th game, managed to thrash him 10-5. Yeah~!! Betul punye concentrate tu. Tak pening pulak. Slalunya aku yg pening. Ni dia pulak yg kene. Anyway, it was fun. Reached home just in time. Cleaned myself up and headed for the food~
Kirk Hammett
*Stand By Me*
Time check: 10:21 PM
|