PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, October 15, 2004



It's been a year since Ramadhan. And now, it comes again. Believe it or not, I feel like last year's Hari Raya is still fresh on my mind. The way I celebrate it with my family, friends and Yaz will never be forgotten. And now, a new chapter begin. Tomorrow is the start of the fasting month and I'm really happy about that. This is the chance to reduce my weight and be a good looking guy. Since it's the starting, I don't want to say much. I hope I can fast the whole month. Yea, I will!!

Today in school, me and my Malay friends played soccer in the heat. As it's the last day before we take a break, we decided to play until we are totally drained out. But the heat is unbearable. I started kicking a few balls and can feel the heat as if I'm in the oven. We played against some 2nd year students and guess what?? We won with a remarkable scoreline 5-0. Although we didn't played quite well, we still ceate a few chances and turned them into goals. I'm happy I got the last goal.

One of the boys created trouble with Taufiq, claiming that Taufiq played rough. My word of wisdom to that guy is, " There's no football without roughness. So you can go home and help your mum cook for break fast ok". No sportmanship at all. Then our boys stopped the game with the losers looking unhappy and surprised. Serve you right man!! Then as usual, we relax at the walkway before proceeding to the canteen to eat.

I reached home with the tiredness on my face. I didn't go Terawih with my dad and bro. Tomorrow after break fast, then I will go. That's for sure. As I lie on my bed, I think about my friends. Looks like they forgotten each other. It hurts me when something like that happen. The only person that that I'm in contact with is Ira, Sha and Ahmad. The rest gone case. When they have new friends, they tend to kick aside the old ones. How can this be?? I'm lucky to have those 3. I really miss them.

Nisha has been sick for a week. When I heard the news, I was shocked. A week is a long time. And it's only flu. Well, I just hope she'll be all right soon. Take care yea sha!

Kirk Hammett
*Carpe Diem Baby*


Time check: 5:06 AM