
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, October 29, 2004
At last! We've finished all the chapters in Computer Communication. To be truth, I don't quite understand the last 3 chapters. It's like so complicating. Well, must start revising soon.
After class, we have to decorate the room. Paste posters here and there, wipe the railings, windows, clean the whiteboard etc. Help a bit with the colouring of the artwork and off I go to LRC to study Physics with Amil. Not many people were there but half an hour later, the engineering students came in with their guitars and VCD. They started watching them and we can't study anymore. I suggested that we played soccer before going home. And there we go. Playing against 2nd year students, mostly MAMAK NYE GANG. We played like there's no chemistry among us. Yah, it's fasting month and therefore, we didn't played quite well but we end up winning the match 4-3. All our goals are pure luck and luckily for us, their goalkeeper was like that person. Yah you should know right. After that, we went home. Tired and sleepy and stinks hehe.
Upon reaching home, food was already served. I did my part by serving some cold drinks. Drank lots of water during breaking fast until I can't even eat that much. Kembung air lagi~! Then have some rest and revise some chapters on Sci late at night.
To be continued...
Kirk Hammett
*That Thing You Do*
Time check: 5:10 AM
|