PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, October 30, 2004



Alamak~!! Didn't wake up for 'Sahur' this morning. And I was feeling thirsty. Actually, my mum woke me up and I dozed off again. Woke up at 6.55am and there goes my drinks. I thought I was going to give up. I ate chocolate the day before and usually get thirsty. So, had to bear the thirst and look forward to the day.

After cleaning my room, I scanned Idah's photos. Tried at my pc but too bad. It doesn't support the software. So, had to use my bro's comp. Scanned all the pics and lastly, scanned mine. But something happened and it doesn't turned out what I expected. Luckily all her photos were done. Use the Adobe Photoshop but to no use. I can't edit my pics. Need help here!! Somebody help me edit my photos~!!

Then, went to Shing Shiong Supermarket to buy some groceries. The weather was hot and it tested my patience. Nasib baik iman aku kuat! Met my uncle and his family and we went shopping together. I asked my mum to buy KUPANG for tonight's dish. Yeah, she bought 1kg of it. I can imagine it already. After all that, went to look for sandals. Managed to get one at $30. I had no choice but to take it because it's the only type that had my size. Susahnya carik sandal~ Get myself a sweater at $25. My dad paid for it hehe. Thanks ABAH!

At 8pm, asked Khairul to accompany me to the barber. My hair was like a lion's hair. Can't stand it anymore. Must get a haircut. Then, lepak2 for a while at his place. I missed the time we spent together. Since I joined ITE, I had no time to see my old pals and today, I felt happy. He's my best buddy and he's the one I talked to whenever I had personal problems. Talked about the Prom Nite he's going, his studies, the school, teachers, personal stuff and many more. Reached home at 10pm. Wah~!! Feeling thirsty again. Wanna have some Iced Milo. K bubbye~!!

Kirk Hammett
*Stand By Me*


Time check: 10:37 PM