PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, September 12, 2004



~Why must this happened to me?? I tried to but I failed. Why must she be so afraid to talk? Am i a ghost or what??~

Today I go to Tampines to meet Farah and her friend, Huda. They were a bit late. So, I waited near Tampines Mall. hate to see the "MATs" wearing their tappered pants. With their weird hairstyle, earrings and cigarettes, they walked to and fro like as if the place is theirs. F*** Off lah "Mats".

Ard 2.30pm she reached but didn't tell me. I realised it was them when I saw them. I mean when I was waiting, I saw this two gerlz wearing same bags. I thought they were like sisters. So I ignore them. But later, it was them. Hmm, why didn't you msg me farah? Lucky I asked. If not, I would probably be waiting until 3!

We went to KFC but somehow or rather, problems arises. I don't want to type coz I hate to type problems in here. Just tell you in general. Niwae, I've forgive her and that's the best that I could do.

Now I want to have a rest. Goodnitez!!

Kirk Hammett
*Prince Charming*


Time check: 11:14 PM