
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
We should hang around like today often during holidays. I really enjoyed it. As planned, our trip to JB was a success. Here how it goes for me..
Actually I woke up late at 7.15am. I supposed to meet them at Kranji Mrt station at 8am. Somehow, I managed to get there but late by 3 minutes I think. I thought I was the only one late but as I reached Woodlands MRT, I saw two usual figures entering into the cabin. As usual Mil and Zal. Baguslah tuh. Biaserlah kan.. budak2 WOODLANDS per hehe. We took bus no 170 straight to JB. Had fried rice with fried egg and beef curry for breakfast couple with tea. It was nice. I should have taken more of the fried rice. Then we went to Citysquare. We watched Anacondas 2. It's a simple story but the sound effect makes it interesting to watch. Not bad for a movie. Just 6RM. Great huh. Next time, can take my gerl there to watch ahakz.
Bowling time. All played except me and Faizal. We just sat and watched. The results?? Yusoff won it. Congratz bro.. Then it's PIZZA time. We ordered Hawaiian Chicken and another type, I can't remember what is it. Both taste delicious. Can't get enough of it. After that, We walked around Citysquare again. I bought Ginvera Perfume Talcum and some chewing gums at Watson. Then there's these Malay students wearing tudungs scouting some whitening lotion. Me, Nazir and Mil were beside them just seeing the lotions. Then they said something which kinda pissed me off. One of them said this, "Orang lelaki pun pakai whitening lotion ker..??" Upon hearing that, I walked off. Hish!! Nasib korang pompuan!
We headed home at around 6pm. I reached home at about 7.30pm instead of 7.15pm. Due to my laziness to walk from Sembawang MRT to my house, I took a bus from Woodlands. Hehehe have consession what. What for walk. Might as well take bus right. Stop near my house some more.
Can't take it anymore. Need a rest now.
Kirk Hammett
*Sweet Amber*
Time check: 8:41 AM
|