
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, September 04, 2004
Today have been going well. It isn't bad at all as I thought it would have happened. My mum had planned with my aunties to spend the night at Sembawang Park until next morning. So we all agreed to be there by 6pm. In the day, I went to Causeway Point with my dad, uncle and cousins to get a new Starhub Broadband. I was excited of having the new modem and that means that 2 people can access Internet at the same time but it was not long. The assistants said that we have to go to the main branch to get one with the free handphone. I was disappointed but my dad said he wanted to upgrade his handphone to a polyphonic one. So we looked around and saw this model, Siemens MC60. Actually I wanted a Nokia model but it's over my budget. So. I took the Siemens phone.
The features is quite complicating as compared to my current Nokia 2100. I still prefer to use my current phone. But I gave myself sometime to try the new phone. After that, my cousins wanted to buy ice cream as usual. KFC is their choice. Then, we went back home and get prepared for the gathering at the beach.
My family reached there 1st. We didn't get out prefered spot so we went further down and headed to the lower part of the beach. One problem. No lights!! They purposely switch off the lights for a reason. Haiz!!Luckily my uncle brought an external lamp. We settled down and enjoyed the food we brought along. My small sis played with my cousins, making all type of noises till midnight. So active. Shout here and there. Well, that's what I called kids. happy to see my small cousins. this is the time to hang around with them. I forget to bring my guitar and discman. So I just hang around, listen to ghost stories and talked with my cousin bro about school, guitars, Metallica and much more.
I slept at around 2am. Can't slept well though. My back ached. Woke up at 5am in the morning and waited for the sun rise. At the same time, my eyes wandered to the left whereby a Malay family also had their tent pitched there. Haiz! Got bikini contest arh. Isk isk isk! Cannot tell more. Haha!
Monday I got Maths test and haven't revised yet. Haiyoh! Life is so full of stress. COmputer maintenance also haven't do yet. The research, scouting the computer parts and all. Arrgg!! Better get it done by Monday.
I got to go for now. Adios amigos~!
Kirk Hammett
*The house that Jack built*
Time check: 8:53 PM
|