PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, September 10, 2004



"take me away from here forever".. "take me away from here forever"



Been listening to this song for the past few days. Title is Crazy Doctor from Japan heavy metal band, Loudness. Suddenly, I feel energized when listening to it. Power ar!! Wanna listen? Go get it urself! Ehehe :p



Yeah holiday is on the way. Starting from tonight, we must spend quality time so as not to waste the holidays. Enjoy la ape lagik ahahaha.. I've planeed my time already. Monday going to Bugis, Tuesday go JB wif my friends, Wednesday play Winning Eleven 4 to to prepare for tournament(ekekeke), Thurs is the OAC Cup tournament, Friday rest, Saturday go Tampines and Sunday rest. Quite bz eh aku ni.



Just now test Database Fundamentals and Computer Maintenance. I think I didn't to well for the Database test. I'm confused. Huwaa!! Ah abaikan. Hope can lepas the module insya allah. After that, play soccer to release tension. The HP ring. Farah msg, asking where am I. Ouh, forget to report strength. Haha! Bla bla bla.. then go home. Again, forget to call Ira, my best friend. Haiz!! Don't know when to meet her. It's been a while man. Hope can see her next week. Another friend, Ahmad msg me, asking personal question. Ehehehe nyibuk jek dek ni tau. Erm yelah Pak Mat, aku nnt dah tk mcm kau lagi. Ehehehe u know what I mean yeah.



Ok ok dah dah aku dah penat type ni. Skg nk chat ngan member2. K adios Amigos!! "Gosok jgn tk gosok gosok.."


Kirk Hammett
*No Leaf Clover"


Time check: 8:09 PM