
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, September 03, 2004
At last it's Friday!! The day I've been waiting for the whole week. It's rumoured that today there's a Maths test but I soon realised that it's actually on next Monday. It's because of that person that made me studied until 11pm yesterday. Dammit!! Forget about that thing.
After school, I went to pray with Azmil and Faizal. I got to know a place to pray. It's not a mosque but a "surau". It's like a small atap house.. Sort of. Quite near to my school. So I think I will be going there every Friday. Just now, Office Automation was fun. I learnt to do Powerpoint and Word Document in 3 hrs. It's a test actually and I managed to hand in on time. I was a bit stress up at the end though. No break for me. Engineering Maths extra class soon followed. No time to even went down to get a drink. Haiz!! We did some revision on Indices. My doubts have been cleared and I'm ready for the test. Bring it on man~!!
I reached home at about 3.30pm. Bath for 15 minutes and took a nap. I just woke up now. Still blurr blurr. Can update blog some more. Haha.. K ah, wanna make some hot drinks, just for me. Bye~!
Kirk Hammett
*The Shortest Straw*
Time check: 8:21 PM
|