
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, August 13, 2004
What a great day I have today. School finish early at around 11am. Can you believe that?? I got nothing to do. So my friend asked me to go to his house to play Winning Eleven 4. 5 people went and we played round robin. Damned man!! After all the games, I realised that I'm last amongst my friends. they all so PRO man. I get my revenge playing them the 2nd time.
Going to Azmil's house was fun. Beside getting to play games, we can to eat his mum's dishes. So SEDAP!!! Like this can come often ar Mil, hehe.. I'm back at 7 plus. Imagine that! Hehe well anyway, it's a great day for me.
Kirk Hammett
*Jump In The Fire*
Time check: 12:28 PM
|