
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, August 28, 2004
Today I went to ITE Tampines to support my classmates playing floorball for the 3rd/4th placing. It was fun because there were many girls we saw and most of them are hot! Haha. But I really weren't seeing them much because whenever I did that, I will be thinking of Farah. Anyway, the Dover girls lost heavily to the hands of ITE Yishun. It's a pity of them because to get to the semis, it's a fine run but to lose in that manner is just unbelievable. I don't see any communication from the Dover girls as to the Yishun girls. They communicate a lot and that's why they scored 7 goals to us none. Furthermore, their goalkeeper was as big as a giant. She looked like a guy by looking at her body size. Adib and I were talking about it during the match. And our goalkeeper, Ain, is not fit to play. Whatever it is, we lost and there's no use of talking over it. Anyway, don't be too disheartened. There's next year whereby you guys and girls can improve and maybe win the competition. I will be supporting you guys.
Later at night, Farah called me asking whether I want to go to East Coast next Sunday. Her friend booked a chalet and asked me to go along. I can't give you the answer now dear as I'm really tight on schedule. I'll confirm with you soon. I have the feeling I might go with you. Can't wait for next Sunday. I'm going to sleep now. *~Goodnight everybody~*
Kirk Hammett
*Fuel*
Time check: 1:25 PM
|