PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Tuesday, August 17, 2004



My class went to Sim Lim Square to scout for computer components. We have been assigned to assemble our own PC and do a presentation about it. At first I thought it's gonna be difficult beacuse we ourselves have to do it but then after my dad explain things to me, I have an idea of what to do. My group consists of my people with Sani as my leader. At 2pm, we set our 'journey' to get all the best components at exceptable prices. We toured the complex for about 1 hr 30 min. By then, my legs began to shake. I'm so tired to walk. So we called it a day. But when Hanafi and I saw 2 boys playing Playstation 2, Winning Eleven 4, my legs suddenly felt better. Haha!! Then we played the game for about 1 hour standing!! Can you imagine that?? From tired legs, can withstand standing for 1 more solid hour. Haha that's me when I saw that type of soccer game. From sleepy, become anxious to play. Kopi pun tkleh buat aku gitu!!



After that, I followed Hanafi to buy some Eminem T-Shirt near Bugis 'pasar malam' shop. I like those things they're selling scuh as chains, keychains of bands and many more. I planned to go there to buy some rings for myself and my....



I expected not to get a seat in the MRT as people were seen rushing in and some even tried to squeeze even when the doors are closing. Typical Singaporeans! Some were seen smooching. Haiz! When will these people ever learn? Aren't they ashamed of themselves smooching in public?!! Of all places, in the MRT. Whatever lah ngan dorang. Then my friend call me saying that somebody disturbed her. So have to called her and enquiry. Problem la. I think today is the worst day. Just now I'm nearly late for school. Woke up at 6 instead of 5.45am. Luckily I'm just in time for assembly. Perspiring like hell. Haiz!!



Now my legs are aching. I'm off for now.



Kirk Hammett
*Damage Inc*


Time check: 3:51 PM