
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, August 14, 2004
It's been a wonderful day for me. Things turned out well for me. I managed to write my post. For 3 weeks or so, I can't write my post. I don't know what went wrong with my blog. But then today. I managed to write it. And I don't know what I did. Just out of the blue. Getting bored with my layout though. Ah heck care lah.. Who bothers to visit my blog anyway..
Ratna invite me to go to her house for a guitar session. I was reluctant to go but she insist. So I've got no choice. We played a few songs such as "The Reason, Perfect and Fade To Black". She's good but the only problem is that she needs a new acoustic guitar because the current one is a bit too old and out of tune. I don't dare to tune it as the strings were already so tight. It would be hell if the strings gave way. So let it be.
Then her mum served fried rice and some hotdogs. I, with my "muka tembok" face, eat like I was already a regular there. Heehee her mum don't mind. She's a nice person. Someone you can talk to. After that, I surf the net. And even played games there. Quite interesting. One thing I'm quite afraid is her cat. He damned fierce.
You know what? He even "scanned" my legs and scratch my jeans. Inspection lah katakan. "Bertuah punye kucing. Nasib baik aku kai jeans. Kalau tak, sexy aku."
I reached home at around 6 plus. Now want to have some rest.
Adios!! \m/
Kirk Hammett
*My Friend Of Misery*
Time check: 9:03 PM
|