PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, August 25, 2004



Do you like to take part in something when tomorrow it starts, today then you get to know. Do you?? Well, it happened to me. I just found out that tomorrow there's an audition for Teachers' Day and I have not prepared what songs to play, who are going to play and to make matters worse, I haven't get my instruments from my friend yet. My God~!! Is this what we call a "lively" Liveband?? Definitely not. Not to say bad things but it really makes me mad. No wonder they said that this CCA is nearly 'dead'.



Because why? Because of the type of attitude those guys have. I have told them that if there's anything, please message me. U guys can't even do that? What? Must put poster to expect everyone to see. Why can't you all just make an announcement to the school, especially the liveband members?? I don't want to critic anymore. I'm fed up with this stuff. I might be looking for another CCA. But I hope you guys be efficient enough next time round or else see the demise of this CCA.



Kirk Hammett
*Mama Said*



Time check: 8:58 PM