PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, August 22, 2004



Alien Vs Predator

It's gonna be a thrilling movie. I've planned to watch it with Maria but somehow, it didn't turn out well. I mean she's got to rush to hospital to see her friend being warded. So it's like erm a wasted chance really because I really wanna catch the movie. And I don't have time next week as I finished school at around 5pm for the whole week. Haiz!! But it's ok. Who's gonna win the battle?? Hmm I don't have no idea but I think it's gonna be PREDATOR. I guess so. Enough of that story.



My mum never cook for today as she is working. So I went to KFC for dinner. I ordered 2 pieces of chicken, 1 regular whipped potato and 3 shroom burgers. And I ate them all up alone!! Must take advantage of the coupon right? So that's what I did. Then my uncle planned to go to Sembawang Park for leisure. I didn't follow because the rest of my cousins didn't turned up. Better stay at home and watch the Olympics. I'm beginning to like watching Badminton and Table Tennis. It's a pity that Susilo and Jiawei can't make it to the semifinals and finals respectively. Anyway, goodluck for both of them in the future. Singapore didn't get an Olympic medals for 44 years if I'm not wrong. Nvm. I will try and get it for you in the 100m finals in the next 4 years k? Heehee..



Right now, I'm practising Guns And Roses songs called Don't Cry. Yeah!! Quite an emotional song for me. I wanna practice it now. So bubbye all.. \m/



Kirk Hammett
*St Anger*


Time check: 11:45 AM