PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, July 02, 2004



Yo people! Today is the most entertaining day of the week yeah. Why do I say so? All right I'll tell ya. Firstly, the team that sis lu_ver supported is going home. Go and eat dust!! heehee. Secondly, today is my school orientation and I tell you it rocks. My friend, Yazid perform on the electric guitar and he just rocks. I'm going to join the music band. Yeah!! Well the school is known for its LIVE BAND. So I want to be part of the live band, perfoming at other schools for grand functions yeah!

The lecturer brought us around the school and it's magnificent. I can't wait to sign up for the band and get my foot in that 'room'. It's big and we can jam there for hours for FREE! That's what I want. Then we went to the computer labs. WOW!! Looks like I'm gonna spent my 2 yrs in that lab but I hope not coz next year, I would really want to go poly. For the time being, let's enjoy life at ITE first. I get to know 4 of my classmates. 2 boys and 2 girls. Hope to know all the IT students soon yeah.

Then it's time to buy uniforms. That's where I started to show my temper. You think eh, usually they will have all shapes and sizes for the students rite?? I mean the shirts and pants but no! They have only 'L', the biggest size at the moment. The XXL and above will come at 2pm. What the f***. Should I stay there just for the sake of my uniforms? Man, I've got Friday's prayers to attend. They really make me difficult. Why not bring all the sizes? Easy for me, easy for them. I feel like confronting the uncle. But there's so many people. Then got one makcik stare me for saying loudly. What?! Not happy ar?! It's not that I'm rude but I'm just pissed off. And sorry to my mum for saying loudly to her. Luckily the lecturer says just wear jeans and white shirt. Phew! Thx Mr Lam.

I signed for this membership card. It says that whatever I buy for the bookshop, in fact it's like 7-11, I will get 10% discount. Great! My mum pays $3 for the registration. Thx mum! So there I go buying 2 cans of soft drinks. Testing testing valid ke tak hehe. Skali valid. Baik ar!

After that, I went to the computer labs once again and the lecturer told us what are things to do on Monday and yeah, I heard him well. At 12 plus, it's over. Thank God I can go home now. My legs are feeling a lil' bit cramp lining up for the uniforms. Haiz!!

At 6 pm, I went to Causeway Point to buy my guitar strings. My guitar's been dead for about 2 months now. The strings are good. I bought the strings which are meant for electric guitar heehee. Just wanna know whether it sounds great or not. It's positive! I'm happy man. Tonight I'm gonna jam with it. It's been a while since I touched my beloved guitar.

I'm going to have a shower now. So you people out there, take care and rock on yeah! \m/

Kirk Hammett
*One*



Time check: 8:34 PM