
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, July 24, 2004
*Uuuaarrgghhh!!*
I can't believe that today I reached school at 7.15am. The assembly starts at 7.45 am and I'm half an hour early!! Not much students there yet. So I just hang around near the locker section, waiting for my braders. You wanna know why I'm early? Hehe I tell ya. It's because on Tuesday, I came late for assembly. And my class advisor saw me standing at the corridor along with my classmates. Darned!!
It's the 1st time I'm late. So I tried not to be late again for the future assembly. He looked at me in a certain way which I don't quite like. There's a reason why. On Wednesday, he asked me whether I turned up for assembly last friday because my name wasn't ticked. And I told him yes I did. But on Tuesday, I'm late. So he must have the feeling that I lied to him. Actually I'm not. I somehow didn't ticked my name. Haiz!! C'mon la, I'm not the type of person who likes to lie. I hate lying to people. So, please look on the bright side of life.
After prayers, I met my old buddy Shirhan. How I missed my old friends. We've not seen each other for about a month. So I was happy to see him. He's still the same Shirhan I used to know. With his belly sticking out hehe. Jgn marah bro. Aku main2 aje. I thought wanna have a game of soccer but unfortunately, his controller spoilt. So we went to Causeway Point and hang around at Macdonalds. We talked about our school. And I think Dover still rules simply because we have the nicer PE T-Shirt than ITE East. Yeah~!!
After that, we visited the library. I was surprised not to see my former school students. They usually hang out at the library. Well nevermind. I read some books on guitars. It's quite interesting. It teaches me how to maintain and even design a new guitar which I think I'm not good at. Then at about 4pm, we went separate ways. I was feeling rather sick with this flu and sorethroat. I've used up all my tissues. 10 kotak tissue pun tak cukup!! Along the way, Shirhan said that he met his ex in the bus. His ex is my god-sister. I've never seen my sis for quite some time too. Hope she did well in her studies.
Now, I'm feeling rather weak after my medication. So I think I'll stop here. Take care my friends..
Kirk Hammett
*Unforgiven*
Time check: 10:54 AM
|