
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Tuesday, July 06, 2004
My first day of school was not a bad one. I felt weird though. I'm not the type who fit easily into the group but I'm sure I do soon. I need time to adjust. I wish my secondary school friends was with me but it was not to be. Darned!
I've known about 10 of my classmates and they are quite friendly. Mostly, they are Malays. I have no problem interacting with them. There will be orientation today and tomorrow. I will start lessons on Wednesday. The journey to reach there is about 1hr 10 min. So, physically I've feeling rather tired. But I'm sure I'll be allright for days to come. Better get used to it.
There's nothing much activities for today. We get to know some lecturers and what they will do to us!! Do some administration stuff and that's all. Quite boring lar. Well, I hope it's not the same case for the rest of my time there.
Kirk Hammett
*Harvester Of Sorrow*
Time check: 8:15 AM
|