PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, July 31, 2004



I was in a state of shocked. There's a fight in the bus where I was. Both boys are from different gangs group. I can see from their character and the way they dress. Piercing everwhere, small weapons like screwdriver. I was lucky nothing happened to me. They fought at the rear where I was sitting. Shit!! Why didn't they told me?!! I could have alighted soon before the fight broke out. Damned!! Next time tell why..why!! ok? This is dedicated to Taufiq and Azmil. Damned man!! Tell la! Never tell how I know right?! Haiz! Ok nevermind. I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

I'm stress at my pc. I can't log in to my online lesson and Mr Lee told us that we need to cover until chapter 3. Damned!! I have not yet started. I have to format back my pc and I thought it's going to be a smooth operation but it was not to be. I can't even format it. it won't work because the some stupid idiotic virus in there. Aaaarrrggg!!!! How to study like this??!! Stress ar!!!

I hope tomorrow me and my dad can join forces and reboot the pc. Ok I wanna BOBOK now. Nytez everbody~!

Kirk Hammett
*Creeping Death*


Time check: 12:01 PM