PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, July 22, 2004



Hi! Wassup everyone? How are you all? Hope you guys are doing great. I've not been feeling well this morning. Some idiotic flu virus somehow attacked me. Haha!! And now I'm suffering. I refuse to go to doctor because must pay and I'm broke. Haiz! Luckily there's some medicine my mum bought from the pharmacy. Ok enough of that.

Today's lesson is about computer comunnications. I love this subject firstly because the teacher is lively and secondly the subject is easy to understand. Just now I learnt about transferring of data and modem. Now I know how the modem works. It's great! The practical session is quite simple to do.

I'm feeling a bit giddy. So see you guys soon eh. Take Care and bubbye!!!

Kirk Hammett
*Fixxxer*


Time check: 7:51 PM