PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, July 09, 2004



At last!! this is the day I've been waiting for the whole week. Friday!! Yeah!! It's been a great week for me because I don't have to stay at home all day. Today lesson finish at 11pm but we have to go to the hall for some team building talk. I find it interesting because it makes me realise that I'm capable of doing anything that leads to success. This is the kind of talk I need. I realise that I can better my grades for my upcoming O Levels and I hope I can achieve it. So this talk is important for me. The speaker also express himself clearly and I can tell that he speaks straight from his heart.

After that, I went to Friday's prayers. The heat from the sun is the same as in the oven. I reach mosque sweating profusely. Lucky there's wind to cool me down. Then went home.

Can't stand the tiredness sey. I'm going to get some sleep now. So take care to all and bye!!

Kirk Hammett
*Hit The Lights*


Time check: 3:02 PM