
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, June 11, 2004
Yo yo yo! What's up man?! It's been a while since I've update my post. To my dearie sis, Kak Luver, I will update my blog twice every 3 days ok. (DIA COMPLAIN PLAK AKU TK UPDATE BLOG!) Hehe
What did I do today?? Oh I remember khekhekhe. Me and Ahmad went to Nisha's house to burn my CD. Before that, I went to meet Ira, give her the keychain i owed her. Guess what?! I get a can of COKE. Kene pulak ngan cuaca yg panas. Fuh! Pandai betol kwn aku sorang nih.
Then I went to Mac and meet Ahmad. Did the same thing. Buy some food for Nisha (Upah utk dia. Asik2 kene burnkan aku lagu) and headed to her house. As tomorrow I'm going back to Malaysia to visit my kampung, I had to ready my songs. U know, travelling at the highway drive me crazy. As usual, my fave songs from Guns And Roses and Metallica hit top list.
While waiting for the CD, we ate some fries and nuggets prepared by Nisha. Ohh terima kasihlah Sha. Buat susah2 jek hehe. It was nice. Lain kali boleh suruh dia gorengkan lagi. At 4.30pm, we left and proceed to Causeway Point to meet Shirhan. Have to get back my dearie controller back. They planned to watch Harry Potter but I'm not interested. I'm a grown up kid man. No watching this kind of films hehe. Jgn marah Shirhan.. Then I remembered my bro ask to buy his guitar string. Well, got to get one because if not, he'll irritate me asking when to get the string. Susah ar dekni! That's all for today. Ok bubbye~!!
Kirk Hammett signing off @ 10pm
Time check: 7:39 PM
|