
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Today?? Hurm.. what did I do eh? Oh yea I woke up, clean my bed, go toilet and bath. not forgetting to brush my teeth and shampoo my hair. Haha c'mon man. So lame ah today. Damned!
Well actually I went to Azhar's house for a game of soccer lah. Alamak dari tadi cakap kan senang. He called me, saying he's bored. So, who he turn to? Me of course. haiz! Aku jugak!
His place great ar. Got PS2, SCV and lots of games. I played Pro Evolution Soccer until mad sey. I always won and I don't even know why. He always get jealous of me haha. Then, at 5 pm went for a game of soccer with Bad and his big bro. We did some skills on the balls. As usual, I'm the worst one hehe. So long sey never play soccer.
Then, at 7pm go to Vista Point. Buy some drinks and lepak2 jap. Talk here talk there then go home. My legs felt cramped sey. Haiz!! Ok.. I'm going to rest now. Adios!
Kirk Hammett signing off @ 10pm
Time check: 2:36 PM
|