PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, June 13, 2004



Helo~!! I juz came back from Malaysia. What a tiring day man. I can't imagine how much I've eaten. From fried rice to BBQ chicken to Pizzas and many more. And not to forget tones of water. Fuyoo~! I'm feeling sick. There's some funny scenes happened just now. The characters are me, my bro and my cousin.

Three of us visited the toilet about 7 times amongst us. Wahlau~! Cannot tahan ar. Always want to find toilet, especially my bro. Rabak sey. Asik nk buat kuih je! I think he ate something bad ar. It's the bread i think. I also kena. One thing I cannot tolerate is when he ask me to hurry up when I'm only about 2 minutes in the toilet!! Caltex budget ar! Should make 2 toilets lar and I mean the Men's toilet.

But let me tell something. After all that stuff, my bro have to sit in the car with some newpapers under his seat. {U know lah what had happened ;-)} Hahahahaha!!! Kesian dia.. Luckily not me man. Enough of that nonsense.

Let me talk about our journey. We stopped by Air Hitam the day before to buy flowers. My mum and auntie can't get enough of the flowers. Murah lah katakan. Dorang mcm nk beli jek satu kedai tu! Anyway, I don't bother lah. Not much things attracted me. So I just sat in the corner and waited. Then at Muar, we shopped again. This time at the shopping complex. I don't know the name but I know it's a shopping complex. Down here is better. I bought myself a spec. Look cool baby!! I bought some chewing gums. I think I chewed more than my family members. Dah addicted lar. Tapi lagi bagus addicted kat chewing gums dari rokok kan.

My mum bought a pair of sandals. How many sandals she got, I also don't know. Haiz!! 2 hrs of shopping. Boring lar. If I shopped, I took only 30 min. What I want, I take. I don't care what's around me. That's me.

We stopped by Air Hitam again on our way back to buy some fruits and clearing our stomach. Kiahaha!! I went to the ladies lar because my bro do his business in the Men's hehe. No choice beb~!

Ok I'm finished. I felt good after clearing the customs. The green scenery of Singapore made me feel at home. I'm tired now. K bubbye~!

Kirk Hammett signing off @ 9pm



Time check: 7:58 PM