PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, June 02, 2004



Guess who's back?? Back again.. Farhan's back.. ape lagi ar? Ntahlah aku pun tak tau. Just came back from Sarawak. Fuyoo~!! Nice place to go man especially those going for budget HONEYMOON!! Kiahaha!!

Down there, there's limited shops for shopping ar. But unlimited shops selling antique items such as the Dayak's shield, human skulls, their weapons etc. To me, it's quite boring ar but if we talk about food, it's like a paradise hehe. So many stalls being set up at night. I coast along the Waterfront and just buy the food without thinking much. Cheap man!! For two nights, I eat Burger Ramli. Fuh! Syok ar! Lemak bercream disukai ramai hehe.

I stayed at Damai Beach Resort the 1st night, then Holiday Inn for 2nd and 3rd night. Both places was great, especially the bathroom. Tk pernah2 aku mandi 20min. Berendam je dlm bathtub tu. Kiahaha!! I bought a pair of shoes which I tink I can't get the price in S'pore. How I love shopping there..

Then we toured the City Of Kuching, visit the orang utans in the jungle and see the Orang Iban's culture. I took picture with the people there, I mean the DAYAK! Now all of them are modern ones. They go to the city to work and came back to their villages in the evening. The women are absolutely pretty man. I was lucky to get a shot with her. Fuh!! Kalah American Idol! Then they displayed their cultural songs and dance. Quite fun ar.

Then morning2 for 2 days, I have to stuff all the hotel food into my petrol tank. Tak pernah2 aku makan kul 8 pagi! Breakfast at the hotel start at around 6.30 or 7am. Wahlao!! Tk ke mampos tu?! Pagi2 da nyekik noh!! Ever heard of Chicken Rice with Cheese?? Well I get to taste it. Fuh I tell you, taste delicious ar. I never heard of that dish. I would want to eat it some other time yeah! Then the Ice Kachang also taste nice. Different form Singapore. Thet put lots of milk on top. Shiok ar! If only they sell it here...

Hmmz what to type some more arh? Erm I guess that's all lah. Btw, for all my friends, I get for u some keychains. Hehe simple je. Kalau nk, meh jumpe aku dulu. Hehehe

Klah I wanna get some rest. Bye~!

Kirk Hammett signing off @ 11.45pm



Time check: 8:39 PM