PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, May 23, 2004



Yo man! I'm so sorry the many2 for not updating this blog. I'm just plain lazy to do so lah hehe. "BOLEH GITU??" Ok i promise to update it everyday. Well MALAZ LAH! Haha! Ok serious this time.

There's a roadshow at Causeway Point and my family went there to see al the cars. Wah! Lawa sey semua!! If i were to choose, I would want the MPV one. So big! Just like me! Hehe

Then i saw Suhaimi Yusof!! My fav celebrity on SPS! Wah, he's big ar. Same height like me. This is the 1st time I saw him in reality. My uncle can take picture wif him some more. His friend lah.. now i knoe hehe.

Then buy new discman for the trip to Sarawak next Sunday. Probably going for 4 days. Yeah!! I'm in holiday mood rite now. Dun know what to type ar. I tired already. K lah chowz!

Kirk Hammett signing off @ 10pm



Time check: 9:05 PM