
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Nowadays, blogs are like bubbletea. So popular and everyone want to have at least one. So do my friend, Nisha. I was appointed by her to create the blog. As I was new and don't know quite a few things, I tried my best to help. There were problems along the way but we managed to overcome it. At last, the blog was a success. I wonder how her friends did their blog. It was absolutely brilliant piece of work. Yeah maybe I'll do some tranferring! Hehe..
After that, I went for my driving test. My dad decided to accompany me. So I have enough time to revise. There were a lot of people. Some were about 40-50 yrs of age and just wanted to learn. Incredible! They have the passion to learn. That's what makes me respect them. The questions were not that difficult but some were really tricky. I was the 2nd last to go. I'm glad that I managed to answer all of them except for 1 question. I knew i got it wrong. Anyway, I hope to pass the test and move to the next level.
Kirk Hammett signing off @ 11.54pm
Time check: 9:53 AM
|