PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, May 05, 2004



I was feeling really sad about what had happened to my uncle's family. I didn't expect it to happen. But God loves their child more. Their baby daughter left them before she was delivered. My family were shocked to hear that news. I accompany my dad to KK Hospital to help my uncle out. I could see that he was depressed and speechless. We waited for the operation to end and took the baby to my grandmother's house. I felt like crying when i saw the baby. This is the first time i actually wanted to cry but i managed to control my feelings. She was so cute. Even my dad broke down.

I feel pity for my uncle. The baby was their second child and i can feel what it is like to be in their situation. I can't bear to see him cry, not loud though. Enough of that. Let's pray that God bless the child. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.

Amin..

Kirk Hammett signing off @ 9.34pm


Time check: 9:20 PM