PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, May 27, 2004



Harlo people. I got to tell you something. As days gone by, I'm becoming lazier and lazier and lazier to update my blog. Why is that so? Well I'm not to sure. What is happening to me??!! But tonight I got the mood. So, let me..

Today i got to rush down to SIR to renew my 'dead' passport. I thought that there's no long queues and stuff like that. I'm right but for the photo taking one, quite long ar. So I go to the 4th floor. Aha!! Fantastic. I got my photo taken but I look like I'm wearing lipstick ar. My lips damned red and I don't even know why. Anyway, I look cool with my hairstyle. Yeah!!

After that, I went to Golden Landmark to pay the for the holiday tour. It's a whooping $2015 man. Haiz! Wonder what I can do with that money. First thought that came to my mind...Upgrade my handphone and get a new laptop for me ONLY. Hmm..

At home, I take a rest and read the newspaper at the soccer section part. Today Champion's League Final between AS Monaco and FC Porto. I really hope AS Monaco can win but my brain says Porto will win it. We'll see the results tomorrow. I hate Porto ar!! For you guys who eat football, drink football, sleep football.. Please tune in to Channel 5 for the LIVE telecast at 2.30am

Till then.. Adios!!

Kirk Hammett signing off @ 11.30pm



Time check: 9:30 AM