PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Monday, April 26, 2004



Today Ahmad came over to my house. He said he was kinda boring staying at home all day and the best thing to do is to visit me. Haha! He stayed for a couple of hours and then we went over to Shirhan's house. We owe each other 3 games of soccer, of which Shirhan won 2. I was juz disappointed not to beat him but anyway, i'm glad i escaped without thrashing. The scoreline was 5-4 and 3-1. Damned! I gave him some thrashing though. 5-2 the score. Well that was it. I thought ahmad was a bit boring seeing us fight for glory. He juz sat beside me and displayed his talents on the guitar. Some of the songs was perfect. It was lyke background music. Great one!

After that, we went to McDonalds at Civic before heading to Causeway Point. While eating, we saw some ITE gerlz hanging outside. All are pretty except one haha. Anyway, we don't pay too much of attention as we are enjoying the food. I must admit i was happy to see Rahmah at KFC. i juz waved at her and she smiled back at me. She looked kinda happy. It's been a long time since i seen her. That was that. I hope to see her again in the future.

We tour the complex and in my heart i said, " Gosh! So boring ah this place. Should go somewhere else". What to do, we don't have much time left. Got to be back b4 8pm.

I saw this Metallica Video at Music Junction. It's about how Metallica made their Black album. What make them success until now are all exposed. I'm gonna get them ASAP!

Kirk Hammett signing off @ 9.51pm


Time check: 9:25 PM